Saturday, February 6, 2021

Time For A Quickie.

My sleep is really fucked. I don't have to do a damn thing today. I'm not even in charge of dinner. I am okay with it. For once. I have like 150 more pages of my book. Its good. Its written by Jo Nesbø. He had a book called the snowman they made into a movie. Lisa got it for me for Christmas as a maybe you'll like this book kinda thing. It is good. 

I made my dinner yesterday, and actually read a lot. Didn't sleep for shit though last night. 

I did do dishes though,  and I have absolutely nothing I need to do. I will shovel the 1/4" of snow we got since I ran the snowblower,  but that is about it. I don't recall the last time I could have a day where there really isn't anything pressing that needs to be done. Lazy day with no guilt. Also my engine isn't revved up wanting to be busy. 

I am okay with today. Tomorrow I work, the next day I gotta take my dad to the doctor. Tuesday I could be off, but I am going to see if I can work some,  cuz I will be behind if I don't. In baking you work ahead,  when you have 1-1/2 weeks off you don't so...   fat Tuesday is coming up too, and February will speed by. 

I did think this morning why I didn't just take dogs for long walks. The dude who gets 60,000 steps in a day does.  Walks a marathon basically every day while listening to books or podcasts. I have my areas I walk by. I like it, I could increase the area, and the steps too. I didn't even think of it for some reason. 

Today is different though. I don't feel I have to be busy. 

I spose 

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: