Friday, February 5, 2021

The Snowblower Will Be Used Today

I don't really feel like blogging today. First time in 8 months. It ain't no thing though. It snowed last night,  so I'll be snowblowing once Lisa leaves for work. My final project has been cancelled for the time being. OSB quadrupled in price at some point. Its gotta be a supply thing,  cuz you know?  OSB. Its not gold, or gamestop stocks. I am just going to put something on the garage wall that is attached to the breezeway at some point. It is insulated,  cuz our breezeway is heated. Warmest room in the winter. 

I tweaked my right calf yesterday. One mile into my run. I tried to stretch it out. I didn't think much of it,  but it did hurt. A slight pull I guess.  Luckily I am not doing any important running, so I have no need to try to run-through it. I'll take a few days off. 

I stayed up late last night reading. I was hoping I'd sleep in later,  but that didn't really work, so I'll read more. Besides snow, and some cleaning,  I don't have much to do today. I think I am okay with that. It takes a while to ween the go go go out of my system. I am as addicted to that lifestyle as one would be addicted to opioids. Take it away,  and I feel weird. Like I should be doing more. 

I guess some people get addicted to the opposite,  and I'd rather be the latter I guess.  Its not easy to shut oneself off, but from memory its probably harder to turn oneself on. 

Besides that not much. I have another day today,  but closer to my normal. Next week I'll be back to normal. 

I think today I will make a meal,  and read. I am thinking shake~n~bake chicken with stuffing and gravy,  because how good does that sound on a cold wintry day?  Purdddy good.  

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: