Wednesday, February 10, 2021

More Snow

So, we got more snow yesterday, which wasn't a big deal,  but I couldn't start the snowblower. Still not a big deal,  cuz I just shoveled. I did drain the gas out of the snowblower in case it was bad. Also bought carb cleaner,  and seafoam,  so I'll give it a tuneup today. If that doesn't work I'll bring it in. You tube can help me clean the carburetor. There isn't much that can really go wrong with a snowblower. My guess is I got debris in somewhere, cuz it ran rough all winter. 

My driveway is almost clear even though it snows every day,  and it rarely gets above 20⁰ anymore. The sun did come out for a bit, and melt some stuff. My roof too. Driving yesterday I see the icicles are out big time on roofs. I use a roof rake on mine to keep it under control. We insulated the heck out of the our attic, but we will still have problems. Not really sure why. There always is shit to worry about. My January gas bill was only $70 though. Not worried about that. I was pleasantly surprised. 

I went shopping yesterday, and made ribs for dinner. My lunch and salad is already made too. I did get a few things done at work too. Work will not be easy for a while. One guy isn't coming back til after next week,  and another guy had surgery on his thumb yesterday, so he will be quite a bit less than 100% for a while. We will just do what we can I guess. 

So my life is back to busy again. A lot to do today, and the hours will fly by. Back to my normal, but I am a little stressed, cuz work won't be easy for a while,  and probably the stupid snowblower I guess.  

I didn't take the dogs yesterday cuz my knee bugged me after shoveling. Just one of those weird things though,  cuz it was fine by dinner time,  and it is fine now. Go figure.  

So back at it I guess. A full day today. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: