Thursday, February 4, 2021

Life Goes On.

We got a good amount done yesterday. If I don't do anything else on my time off, I'll be okay with it. I still have another project I may tackle. Still though, all these days off. 

My eating is all whack, and my sleep. I wake up every day at 2:00AM. Then I  just wait til I fall asleep again. This is not how I am intended to live. 

It is February though. We have a cold spell coming up, but before long it will be March, and Spring before we know it. I actually am pretty excited about this Summer. I will be busy. 

I cannot even remember this Winter really. Christmas was busy. What happened to January?  I don't even remember it. 

I guess that is the way life goes. I don't really know. I haven't been 54 before. This is my first time. 

Life seems to be okay. My life is pretty easy. Not a ton of stress. I pay ~$167/ month for my housing,  which actually is what my property taxes come out to. You cannot live for free. I don't feel the need to accumulate stuff. I don't have expensive hobbies. I don't collect cars. Basically what I collect is miles on my feet during a normal work week. That is free. Actually I get paid money to accumulate those miles. It is definitely a good thing about my life. I don't look over my shoulder,  except maybe to pity those who aren't living like me.    :)

I have no need to be remembered. I have no need to be important. Those things do not stand the test of time, so best keep those things out of my heart.   I like the miles I accumulate. It's as good a thing as any. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: