Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Back To Work.

I am going to work for a few hours today. Just to get a jump start. Days off don't really fit my schedule.  You think with a lot of time off you would do a lot of productive stuff,  but it is February,  and its been a while since we hit 20⁰.  How much can we do?  

Plus we got a guy out with a baby or soon to have baby,  and another guy is having surgery for a broken thumb. We will not exactly be at 100%.  

I need to go grocery shopping, and I think I need to go to the library. I have stuff to read, but I think I want to just check shit out. Picking out a new book is fun. 

I have dinner,  and dogs,  and working out to do today too. I think my calf is fine too, so I can run. 

Life is getting back to my normal. Too many days off leave me with a hole inside. Like something is missing. At least in February it isn't good for my outlook. There is something to sleeping when your day was busy, and you can no longer keep your eyes open. 

Labor is definitely a thing that is good for me. 

I don't really have anything to write. Not going to guarantee this thing goes on indefinitely.  Then again I don't know else I'd do. I guess if I find something else to occupy this time it would be the end of this.  

There is something to this unstructured time of jotting shit down though.  It doesn't really do anything,  but I guess I still like it. 

It might just be the few moments I am able to relax, reflect,  and ponder.  No rules,  no time limits,  no pressure.  Relax, drink coffee, and jot down some shit that pops into my mind.  

That is what it is. Freedom.  Freedom to do, freedom to be,  and freedom to think what I want.  

Maybe in the end this does nothing,  but maybe it helps me in some small way. 

Anyway, I guess it will probably go on.  Just had to think it through.   

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: