Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Monday Monday

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I got a book from the library. What I really wanted was the best fiction book no one ever heard of. I found a book from an author. Don't remember her name. I took a chance. Turns out Lisa has read all of this author's books. 

I like reading all writers, but sometimes it is interesting to see how a woman thinks. I finished "Little Fires Everywhere"  Really good characters. I recommend it. They made a miniseries of it on Hulu,  I bet it is good. I don't have Hulu. 

I didn't take the dogs yesterday. It was gray, wet, and windy. I wasn't feeling it. I wasn't feeling my workout either,  but I got it in. When I toss in bed,  and I feel my stomach being strong,  I am glad I workout. It is pretty important at 54. 

All week the snow will be melting. Maybe Spring is on its way. I really have no big plans this year. More of the same as last year I guess. I think I stopped taking Hope early morning after covid hit. This time last year I was still waking up early. Not for long though. I hate to say it,  but we are better off now than we were last year. Not cuz of covid,  but cuz we got so much done last year. A big dumpster to get rid of shit,  and we even went to the dump twice. New fence up,  old one removed. We even parked our car in the garage all winter. I work out at home. We all wear masks so no one even got a cold this year to my recollection. 

This Spring should be pretty low key. Meaning I won't have a lot to do.  I have nothing in my mind for epic plans either. Not gonna be doing the next great thing. Just more of the same I guess. I think me taking Hope,  and Roman after work is better. I get more sleep,  and it fills my day better. 

My life is going pretty good I guess. I like it. Turns out when we go about making our life's plan, we have no idea what the heck we want. The World has a lot of bells and whistles,  so we think of things we think we want, but we run blind. 

I see pretty good now. Much better than the early 90s when my life was before me. Glad I was able to make that turn. 

I spose.   

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: