Monday, February 22, 2021

The Big Thaw.

We will be thawing out for a couple days. It is already 36⁰  That is fine with me. It has been below freezing for like a month, and it snowed many of those days too. 

Today is the start of a new week. I don't think it will be too crazy. I think I will go to the library after work. I started listening to "Little Fires Everywhere" yesterday. It is pretty good. I can get sucked into a good book. Also I expanded what I listen too. I do audible,  but I get a ton free from my library. I started checking out what's available,  and popular. I've done a lot of murder mysteries, suspense,  and a lot of series. 

I've gone through a ton of books the last few years, and I rarely buy any. It isn't like I really have a ton of time to read for stretches of several hours, so I am glad I do listen to books. You can do several things at once that way. 

This week will be more work, eat, and sleep. Today will be busy. Dogs,  workout, and dinner. Kinda excited to see what book I'll pick up at the library. Today should be okay. Life is much better if you aren't dealing with a day off.  On my days off I feel I should do more,  and also I run out of things.  I am much happier being busy. 

Can you imagine a person who doesn't like working?  That's a lot of time being miserable,  or a person who doesn't work, that's a lot of time to fill. 

I am just glad to be me. My internals are pretty good. The internals are what we all want to be good. Good internals = an easier life. 

I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: