Thursday, February 18, 2021

That's A Wrap On Another Day.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I had another good night sleep. Yesterday was pretty typical. Work, took the dogs,  did dinner, and slept. Today will be more of the same except I have to work out too.  I like it when life is predictable I guess. 

I figure in life fighting boredom is probably a thing, and I don't get bored with my routine. One of the best things about my age is I don't have any bucket list items. I don't feel the need to impress people. I don't feel the need to be super human. 

I am a jack of no trades and master of none either. I am not a superior intellect. I have no great skills, yet I continue to work, eat, and sleep. 

I remember when I finished college, and I was all alone in the World, I did think what great things can I do with this life?  I fancied myself someone with plenty of potential. Turns out there are no great things to accomplish. I've seen the young turn old. The faces change. None to my knowledge have done any great things. 

Marriage, kids, houses, jobs of some sort. We climb into debt dreaming of the day we climb back out. I got a little inheritance (big for me) climbed out of my little debt I had. Mortgage, and owed like $2000 on a car or something. The payment was $100/month. We upgraded our cars,  and house. Debt free is nice, I can't say it changed our life much though. We took two trips we may not have. They were enough for me to remember traveling ain't really my thing. My normal life is a vacation.  

I don't know, I feel there may be a tendency to complicate life trying to do all the things. At 50+, I am happy to do none of the things. I simplified,  I didn't complicate. Being a jack of no trades, I do just fine.    :)

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: