Friday, February 12, 2021

This Is Turning Into A Good Week.

Since I had time off my workouts got jacked up. I didn't do more with the extra time,  but less. I have no idea why that happens. Probably only to me. My routine is probably the best thing about me. Take it away, and I am a pile of shit. I guess until I create a new one. 

My workout yesterday was hard. I did my full sets of pushups,  but did only 3 sets of my other stuff. I decreased the reps a bit too,  cuz my muscles were getting that rubbery feeling of being taxed. Luckily I've been there before,  so I know by Saturday muscle memory will kick in,  and I can do my full workout again. It doesn't take long does it?  That is surprising. Before my time off I was increasing reps.   :)  you can never really quit working out. 

The last two nights I slept really good. Out until the alarm. When I  was off my sleep was all jacked.  

I took my snowblower in to get serviced. He is a friend of mine the guy who does it. I brought him a couple coffee cakes. He's got kids, and who doesn't like coffee cakes fresh made from a bakery?  I bought my snowblower from him too,  instead of a big box place. Anyway he said it should be done in a couple days. He had like 10 snowblowers there being worked on. I told you those things are assholes.  Extra care really needs to be taken with those things. Lesson learned. Lawnmowers start up year after year. It must be cuz snowblowers run in the cold. 

Also I took my roomba in a bit ago. I called them to see what's up?  My app said I probably needed a new bin. I would have ordered one, but it was under warranty so. Anyway  I think they lost it. The guy said they couldn't get the part so they are giving me store credit for my original price.   I bought it when they were expensive. They've gone down in price.  Holy win win huh?  I'll get a new one, so if there are improvements it may even be better. 

All in all that's a good day. Dogs got a walk,  I was approaching 30,000 steps, and I made shepard's pie for dinner. My sleep score was 80 too.  Tomorrow I have off. My lunch is already made too. 

Another day in the life i guess. A day that ended up being pretty good I'd say. We actually got out on time too, which is really surprising,  since we are down two people.  

I spose.   

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.           :)

No comments: