Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Just Imagine.

So we have been below freezing for like a month,  with snow several days on top of the cold. Yesterday it was sunny,  and probably 45⁰ or so. That seems like 80⁰ really. I don't know if that accounted for my energy or what. I felt great all day. I took the dogs for a run. That was sloppy as you can imagine. I also did the dishes,  cuz it was one of those things where 90% of them were dirty. I made my lunch for today too. Lisa went out with friends so I made salmon for dinner. 

I haven't been keeping track of my blood pressure,  so I checked it. 126/76, so that's fine. I felt really great all day. Maybe cuz it was 45⁰ and sunny. It was a good day to be alive that's for sure. Today should be good too. 

Besides that not much. Today is a workout day, and I am excited. A lot has to do with yesterday.  Me feeling so good a day after my last workout.  Also I want to workout M-W-F. 

Whatever, life moves forward. I have a routine. It suits me fine. I could really do this forever.  I am not bored,  and I like it. Also I have plenty of free time. I can literally do anything after work. Of course sunny 45⁰, and that extra manic feeling that gives you. You can never really appreciate what a sunny day can do, until it is taken away for a period of time. That's why Spring is so great. Towards the end of Summer you couldn't care less about a sunny day. 

The change of seasons gives you a renewed look on life. I tell you it is the best way to live. Yesterday doesn't happen without it. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: