Friday, February 26, 2021

Everything Is Melting So Fast

We just jumped from everyday being 10⁰ to over 40⁰.  3' of snow is melting pretty quickly. I was able to bike yesterday cuz the sidewalks were clear,  and dry already. In the South where they rarely get snow they have no equipment for removal. Where I live sidewalks,  and streets get plowed. I don't remember there being such a drastic change. Doesn't mean there wasn't,  I just don't remember.  

I did get a little run in too yesterday, and that was pretty great.  I got a start on my day off stuff,  and made tacos for dinner. A pretty normal day I guess. 

Not much besides that. Today should be pretty normal. In good news I actually remember tomorrow is my anniversary.  Let's hope I remember tomorrow.  Pretty sure it is 22 years for those into counting stats. We are 54, and 51. Pretty settled into our life. The days are pretty easy. Personally I have a routine I like. My life is pretty easy. 

Anyway,  not that it is anything important. What else?  I see congress will be bickering about the stimulus. Fine by me,  cuz no one really knows what will happen. Its a lot of money,  and we all are in for about $60,000 or something per person  per debt. 

I'll leave it for them go bicker. We are at that pay bracket though where we would each get $1400. I am not against that. I have a CD maturing in less than 30 days. I have the rest of the pool, and IRA to pay for. I'll still probably need some of my CD regardless,  so I'll probably transfer it to savings. I locked in at a pretty good rate. 2.3%  now we aren't able to get that anywhere. 

Thats about it. I have no idea what decisions mean for future outcomes. Personally I find it best to live within one's means,  but governments don't necessarily have to. 

Today I will work,  then eat, and then sleep. I'll get my workout in too. 

Another day. 

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.         :)


No comments: