Saturday, February 13, 2021

Finished The Week Off.

Yesterday was full for sure. We worked an hour late. I had to take my dad to a doctor's appointment. I took the dogs. Saw some dude walking his dog. His dog is just as mean as Hope, so I went a different way. I must have gone long, cuz I didn't get home til 5:15. I did a double look, I thought it was 4:00. 

In a good surprise my snowblower is done, and he delivered it to my house. Starts, and runs like brand new.  That is a super good feeling. Not sure if we will get enough snow to use it today. Kinda hope we do. I'm gonna bring my stuff to him in March. Tiller, snowblower,  and weed whacker. 

I made homemade pizza last night. I use the dough we make at the bakery. Its really good. I made a deep dish loaded with everything. Lisa makes a thin pesto pizza. I had sausage, pepperoni,  onions,  green peppers,  and mushrooms. Like I said loaded. 

We got in a fight. She told me Kevin was complaining about my dad again. I lost it. My dad is a pain to live with, but Kevin is an asshole. He tells shit about himself putting him in a good light, but I've seen his first response in any social gathering is he is an asshole. Picture obese 40 something who smokes a ton of dope,  and plays video games every waking hour he isn't forced with gun against his head to have to go to work. At work he has to deal with the public. More stories about the evil John Q. Public, when really I bet 95% of the cases are him being an asshoie as his first response,  cuz he has to work. I'm just tired of that fat fucker to be honest. He never cut the grass in his life. He never shoveled or used the snowblower. He doesn't do dishes or any chores. A real lazy piece of shit. He drinks like 3-2 liters of pop each day,  and never ate a piece of fruit or a veggie in his life. 

No one else is making his life bad. He did it himself.  Fuck him. He's nothing to me.  

There got that off my chest. Yesterday was going good too, until the last Kevin story,  so I went to bed. Fat and lazy people who try to elevate their worth with words instead of action i have no use for. 

Anyway, today I have a busy day. I have to go shopping,  pick up my roomba,  do dishes, workout,  make banana bread, make dinner,  maybe do a load of laundry. The day will fill up pretty quick. I have to take the dogs too. 

It should be okay. No time to sit and watch a movie or something before I start my day. 

I guess I better get going.  

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.            :)

No comments: