Thursday, February 25, 2021

The End Of The Week Is Upon Us.

The end of the week is upon us. I got my 2nd workout of the week in yesterday. I have to work today,  and I am in no hurry to get home. I still always have a lot of free time. 

We all want to  have fun, and be entertained.  I look forward to today. I like working,  and having a meal at the end of the day. My life is set up in a way I like I guess. 

I am healthy,  and my lifestyle is pretty healthy. I eat pretty healthy. More so now than in the past. I eat a huge salad almost every day, and I eat a good amount of fruit too. I am active. 

My fitbit gave me a challenge to be active for 150 minutes this week. After day 3 I was 239 minutes active to my goal of 150. Just living I am active. That is such a luxury. 

I guess what I am saying is life is a struggle for some probably,  and it isn't for me. That's what we want out of life. Early 90s I'd want to be something. Make a name for myself. Turns out I didn't do any of that. I just wanted my life to feel easy I  guess. Also not to be burdened with a ton of (have to) you know?  I don't have a lot of responsibilities. Outside of work not much is expected of me. I can do my own thing,  which isn't anything glamorous. I take the dogs cuz its good for them,  and good for me. As the weather warms I will have more yard work. Then dinner. 

At 54 I am excited about most days, even though my life lacks excitement looking from the outside. Internally I am fine with stuff. 

I don't know. Hard to explain I guess. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.         :)


No comments: