Sunday, January 31, 2021

It Was A Good Day Off.

A good day off for me is one where I get all my shit done. I did. I was busy. I had a really good run too. One where I effortlessly added to the distance. I only ended up with 71 miles for the week. If it was important to me I could have got 72, but it isn't. 

I took a pic of myself with my shirt off. What I see is I am at a pretty good weight. I probably am in pretty good shape for 54, but I am not cut by any stretch. I am not perfectly tone either. I wouldn't mind getting in better shape, but I am not going to worry about it. 

When I  was done with my stuff I played chess,  and listened to music. I didnt really feel like watching TV. We did start to watch the  girl with the dragon tattoo,  until I decided to go to bed. If you haven't read those books I recommend them. The first 3 were as good as books as any out there. I remember I think I read them during a week off forever ago. When I was rewatching the movie I just remembered how good those books were. 

Not much to report besides that. I'll have to run the snowblower again when I get home. I didn't even check the weather so I didn't even know it was supposed to snow. 

I guess that is about it. Not much really going on with my life. I really enjoyed my long for me run. It reminded me of my first 4 mile run.   I had a 3 mile route I always did, and it was hard. Running was hard in general,  and I had an inkling I wanted to run a marathon,  cuz 1000s do. How I have no idea. That first 4 miler post HS taught me. If you go slow you can run forever. That's how I felt yesterday. Like I could run forever. When I stopped to let the dogs sniff, my quads were fatigued. When I ran again though I felt I could continue indefinitely. That's a good run. 

Anyways,  I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: