Thursday, January 14, 2021

This Week Has Been Kinda Busy

I have been pretty busy this week, just from having to do shit after work. I had to go to Best Buy 2 days to bring in my robot. 1 to make an appointment with geek squad, and 2 for them to take it, and now ship it to get fixed. Seems crazy to make an appointment for what took 5 minutes. My app says I probably need a new garbage bin, cuz of suction or something. I'll be without a robot for a couple weeks. 

Anyway, I get home a little later than usual, and still have to take the dogs. The dogs I guess I am kinda firm on taking. Good for me, and good for them. In life you get a win win, I guess you take it. I'll have  to workout today, and Saturday. 

Besides that it has been a pretty simple week. Dinner, watch our show,  play some chess, read some. One thing I've learned throughout the last couple months is I eat a ton during the day. A lot of fruit, my salad etc...  a pig sometimes, a sandwich. I end up eating a lot when I am most active. It tends to make my dinners not so big. 

I didn't intentionally start doing this, it just kinda happened. Turns out, I  think that is good for me to do it that way.  My weight stays basically the same, even if my mileage may be down. My miles are mostly ~11, instead of the 13+ during Christmas. I still should stay around 72 miles I hope. Remember there is no outside work either. Especially with very little snow to date. I am not complaining though. 

As you can see not a lot going on with me. Less than a week, and we will have a new President. I wonder what inauguration day will be like. I guess we will see. 

Anyway, like I said, not a lot going on with me. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: