Sunday, January 17, 2021

A Productive Day Off

It feels good to get everything done you want on a day off. I even went for a little run. I stopped cuz of knee issues, but actually I didn't even start really. I guess if I can just run short for a few days per week that would be fine. I got my workout in too. I bought a chess board, so if I go through other contests, I can play along on the board. I can do it online, but I think its better on a board. 

I finished listening to my latest book, and got a Stephen King book of 4 novellas, I guess you'd call it. Here is my thing. If I didn't work today, what would I do?  I think working today sets me up for a good week ahead.  There would be very little chance I'd spend much time on my feet. 

So I feel good about working today. I already made my lunch too, so I don't have to do that. Oh, we decided to see the movie on Monday, cuz it is open on MLK day. Monday is such a good go see a movie day. My movie thing has been suspended. on pause I guess. That's fine, cuz they aren't open enough for me to take advantage. I don't know why people don't want to see movies. 

Restaurants will be open in a couple weeks. I wonder how that will go. I know old people who shouldn't go out will flock to the restaurants probably in this bizarre scenario. Old people seem pretty dumb. My dad is out driving again with a suspended licence, and no insurance. What are you going to do?  I won't bail him out. He gets caught it is $500. If he can't pay, then a day in jail = $100. I found that out on accident.  There is a FB page showing mug shots of people busted in Ottawa County. There are a lot of comments on the mug shots.   :)   it is stupid and funny. Anyway one guy was spending 5 days in jail to pay the $500 fine. 

So, I guess that's about it. I bought another sheet set yesterday. Pretty comfortable. All my clothes are folded and put away too. I told you it was a good day off. 

I guess that's about it. Today should be good. Work, a meal, and chess, tv. Just a good day I guess. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: