Monday, January 18, 2021

Well It Is Monday

Sunday was your typical Sunday. Nothing too exciting to report. My book of 4 short stories ~(16 hours) from Stephen King had a surprise. The 3rd story has the girl from The Outsider. That was a nice surprise. She is a good character. So far she is dealing with another type of Outsider. I am at the point where she is about to confront it. He could definitely do more stories with her. 

I watched some football, and went to bed after the early game. I wanted the Browns to win. 

That's about it. I went to bed early, and got over 8 hours of  sleep.  Today is movie day too, so should be a fun day. 

Yesterday was a pretty good day I'd say. Just doing my thing, and not much to worry about. I felt good working. I was up early doing productive stuff. I was being active, and Sundays otherwise could easily be lazy days. If I didn't work,  I bet I would have watched movies or something. instead I was on my feet, and I listened to a book for about 10 hours. 

That is the great thing of audible books. You can do productive stuff, and plow through books at the same time. I listen while I commute to and from work,  and while I take the dogs too. 

I lose concentration if I am grocery shopping,  so this past week I decided to just listen to Howard Stern interviews. He's a great interviewer, and he always has interesting people on. On Saturday I listened to a Chelsea Handler interview. I didn't know her. I heard the name. I had no idea she was a stand up,  and that she once had her own show on some network at some point. 

She is pretty attractive. She's 45. She has some pretty risque pictures online. One where she is basically nude, but has a piece of fruit hiding her vaginal area. I didn't like that. Threw me off. a bikini would have been a better look. Then I wonder why would girls want to show themselves nude. A disconnect between me, and those types of girls. She is proud of her body, and with girls that might be saying a lot. 

With eating disorders being done more on the female side. 

There are so many disorders in general anyway. Drugs, alcohol, undereating,  overeating,  sexual disorders too. We probably all have some type of sexual disorder. 

Life is hard in that way I guess. I guess I am like Chelsea Handler with this thing. I can show everyone my shit without a care. I can't say I am proud of who I am, but I am comfortable with me. I don't worry about a lot, and I don't think I really care what people think. I am strong in that regard. I am on my own too. I am held accountable to no one. I have my life,  I live my days, and what others do is no concern of mine. 

We each make our own way kinda. I am pretty happy with how I am. Proud to say I really have no friends either. I am like Thoreau living on the pond, except I am still in the middle of the World. I didn't need the pond. It's a neat trick if you can do it. I had help. I made a turn decades ago, and that  really made the difference. You cannot walk in my shoes. Yours aren't so great either. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: