Friday, January 29, 2021

Hard To Wake Up Today.

It was hard to wake up this morning for some reason. I was tired yesterday. It was a full day. I was even tired taking the dogs. It did end up being 14 + miies. That could be it. I don't know. My sleep number was good too. 

Today is my last day of work for awhile at my regular job. I didn't get any of my day off stuff done yesterday. Too tired. A friend stopped by which was super weird. How long has that been?  We didn't wear masks either,  which seemed weird too. He's one of my bosses so it's not like we haven't been in close contact numerous times over the last year. I didn't realize how weird even going to a person's house is now.  

That was about it for yesterday. There was no sign of that pretty lady yesterday by the house. NOT FAIR.     :)

Not much going on with me. It almost  doesn't seem like a new year does it?  Isn't this still just part of last year. 

It is kinda nice there is no news of Trump finally.  Now we are worried about Gamestop stocks.  So refreshing.  

I really have less and less stuff to write about. One thing I noticed is I have little faith in people. We are unteachable.   We are all so brilliant we are the only ones who are right. For this reason I let people go their own way. You know that saying give a man a fish  vs. Teach a man to fish?  Well we cannot teach anyone anything.  So don't bother. Why waste time?  

I am 54, and maybe that's the way its always been, and I am just noticing.  I don't know. It is annoying though. Not that I am great or anything,  cuz I am not. I just feel you cannot reach people. You can't show them the error of their ways, cuz everybody is a goddamn genius. 

Thank God there is a pandemic so we no longer really socialize. Cuz why bother?  

Anyway I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeee.    :)))

MWAH.     :)

No comments: