Thursday, January 28, 2021

An Idea.

I have some time off coming up, and I came up with a couple projects. Enough to keep me busy. That's a load off my mind. Days off in February are not ideal if you have nothing to do. I now have stuff to do. 

Yesterday I went for my run. Roman was acting like an idiot sticking his face into the snow. Behind me was a car checking out the new structure that has finally been built. It is a cement block addition with a deck on top. There is a big picture window to the back,  and windows on one side,  and door on side facing the street. I don't get the addition. The deck fine,  but why a cement block structure beneath it?  

Anyway it was the lady of the house checking out her structure. First time I've seen anyone besides kids in the summer. What I noticed when she smiled at me was she is pretty.  :).  Pretty blond haired thing riding in her Merdedes SUV.  Wow.    

I go past that house 6 days per week, and that's the first I saw of her.  That surprised me. Just in that way guys get crushes.  

Anyway,  I got my workout in, and made tacos for dinner. Finished season 2 of major crimes. 19 episodes in season 2. Its a pretty good show. I did up my dips to 4 sets of 10. They seem pretty easy. Pullups are the same. 3 sets of 7, and last set of 8. Those aren't so easy. They aren't hard really,  but those take effort. Everything else I kept the same. 

Besides that not much. Another day down. I have no idea what to do for dinner tonight. Maybe spaghetti. I just have to take the dogs after work, and make dinner. 

Should be an easy day. I may start laundry. Get my day off stuff going. Guess that's about it. Another day in the life. 

Laterzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: