Monday, January 25, 2021

Beginning The Week.

It is Monday for better or worse. Sunday was fine. Work was a mash up. They were working,  so I did things I wasn't actually planning. One area I did by myself for the first time. It took quite a bit longer than I expected. 

I came home,  and watched football. I did shovel at half time. There was just like an inch or so. Not enough to use the snowblower,  but enough I didn't want to freeze. That was about it. I went to bed before the 2nd game ended. 

I'm surprised the Packers lost. They are like Ohio State. Every year they are the best team in the division,  and you go through history,, and they haven't really done a lot outside being the best in the Big 10. Packers even less so. 

Today is Monday though. As good a day as any. We find out the plan for next week. I am assuming we will be off. What will I do?  

Besides that not much on my mind. It sucks you can't go see a movie on Monday our theaters are only open on the weekend. I guess I do have to run,  and work out. Plus do dinner of some sort. 

I bought this big pork butt I have no idea what to do with. It was cheap, so I  thought what the heck. 

My day to day is pretty dumb huh?  Probably pretty boring sounding,  but I am fine with it. We all have to fill up our hours, and I am fine with how I do it. There are no big goals. No big accomplishments I am seeking. Just going through my day to day. Its fine,  and actually pretty easy. The best thing is I usually do it in a pretty good mood. 

I don't spend a ton of time sitting on my ass. A lot of times there is stuff to do, which I feel I am better at doing now, than in the past. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.     :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: