Monday, January 4, 2021

It Is Monday After The Holidays

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. I didn't sleep great last night, but I slept enough. I didn't have a lot to do yesterday, so I watched football. I did get my workout in, took Hope,  and went to Sam's. I did dishes too, and yadda yadda. I did play a lot of chess, and read some too. 

I lost a lot to the 1200 computer player Alena I think her name is, but I won some too. I think I am seeing the board better. Sometimes I'll make a critical mistake I don't even realize,  and lose in like 5 moves.    :)  I  think it only happened once yesterday, but I didn't see it coming at all. 

1200 rating is Beth Harmon at 9 years old. Beth Harmon at her best is 2700. I will lose more times to a 1200 ranked player than win. 

There were a couple plays the packers made against the Bears where our defense just was nowhere near able to make a play. It made me think the packers coach would probably see a chess board pretty good. We had a linebacker on a receiver in the middle of the field, and no one else around. I've never seen that before. They must have seen something where they knew that might be available. 

I didn't think the Bears could beat green Bay. I also don't think they can beat the Saints. If we somehow miraculously beat the Saints we get to lose to the Packers again. 

Anyway not a lot going on today. Work, and then chill I guess. I'll have to take Hope,  and do dinner. It is Monday, the holidays are over. Today should be fine. I got my workout done yesterday,  which is good. That is one thing you don't always feel like doing. Its kinda like a chore you don't want to do. It is so worth it though. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.     :)

No comments: