Thursday, January 21, 2021

I Wonder How That Looked

The inauguration was yesterday. I wonder how that looked to outsiders. I turned it on for a bit once I got my stuff done. Definitely a lot of pageantry. 

Anyways we will see. I have no idea what the next 4 years will be like. I guess I can vaguely predict the upcoming weeks being full of work, eat, sleep. I ran the snowblower yesterday, used the roof brake etc...  I also took the dogs. I didn't work out, so I'll have to do it today. I'll have to run today too. That should be fun. Besides that not much. I got a new Hunt A Killer package in the mail. I can work on that. 

I do look for houses after a snow to see who gets icicles. I didn't listen to anything yesterday when I took the dogs. I kinda just wanted to be in my own head. That too is fine for me. 

I don't have a lot of anxiety. Not sure if I really ever did. Life will go on as it does. I have a little life of little significance. There is no pageantry in my life. I'm not out to make a name for myself. I don't really do any good deeds. 

I'm fine with all that. Today is a day. It should be fine. We will have a simple meal, and I will sleep. Easy easy. 

Anyways I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.    :)

Byeeeeeeeee.     :)

MWAH.     :)

No comments: