Wednesday, January 27, 2021

This Uneventful Life.

Trying to come up with a title for a blog entry about nothing does not come automatically. The craziest thing about yesterday was it was over 30,000 steps,  and 13 miles. I wasn't especially busy. I did have to snowblow. I took the dogs etc...  I think I just kept doing shit. 

I made chicken for dinner. We had this bag of chicken quarters for some reason. Like 10 of them. I just made it to get rid of it. I don't need that taking up room. I'll make chicken salad out of leftovers, and maybe a couple other meals. 

One of the best things of yesterday is my driveway is clear. Once I ran the snowblower it all melted.  Not many can say that. When I took the dogs,  I'd say less than 50% were even plowed. It feels good getting shit taken care of. 

Besides that not much. I made my lunch already. I even googled how to cut a mango correctly. How simple. It seemed before that like an impossibly messy fruit. One I rarely would buy. Today is a run,  and workout day. I an getting close to multiple days off. I am not dreading it. Not sure what I'll do on those days yet. Might even pick up hours at the other job. Not sure. We will see. 

There just isn't a lot going on with me. Nothing of any significance. That is fine with me. Life just isn't a significant thing we do. We ain't changing the World that's for sure. Just living out our days for no point really. Best to do it in a good mood I guess. A busy day = a happy me. Yesterday just keeping busy with stuff was great. That's a good day. Remember too it was only 13 and 30,000. That one writer would have been 25, and 60,000.  :)  you want to lose weight that will do it. Just walk, and walk, and walk. Preferably outside,  and not in front of a TV. Listen to podcasts, and audiobooks.  Activity will normalize your appetite if you eat food for the heck of it. 

I think that's what we are made for. Steps,  and activity. There is enough shit out there to fuck us out of a normal routine.  

Money isn't the key to happiness,  but activity is.  In my opinion.  

Anyways, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: