Tuesday, January 26, 2021

I'll Be Running The Snowblower After Work.

It snowed overnight,  and it is snowing now,  so I'll be busy after work.  I guess it is fine. Yesterday I got my run in, and it was fun. I wasn't excited about doing it til around 30 steps in. Then it was fun. A good work. I also got my workout in. That I didn't feel like doing. Almost wanted to save it til today,  but I got it in. 

We made an easy dinner, and that was that. I slept good for the 2nd night in a row. We will be off for like 10 days after this week. I have no idea what I'll do for 10 days. I tried thinking up projects,  but February is February. You know how I say I'd like to write a short story or something?  I don't think I am a sit down and write person. I do this early morning, but that's it. 

It just doesn't occur to me that sitting and working go hand in hand. Work is labor, and sitting not so much. Maybe that's how humans are supposed to operate. Be busy. Do stuff. 

Technology seeks to change that actually. Having said that I am glad there are writers. I like reading and listening to books. Remember that one writer who still tried to get 60,000 steps in each day.   :)

Anyway, it seems to me I may have started the week on the less than manic on the moving scale.  It may be, cuz work has an end. Work is a going concern. When you shut down for 10 days that changes. All of a sudden you mentally shut down too. Now, I have to fill my hours in another way. In February.  

Oh well I guess we will see. 

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: