Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Crazy Crazy

Boy 2021 sure is starting off strange. I wonder how many people are looking for strange cars to show up in their driveways, cuz they were at the capital a week ago?   

That's what they wanted to do with their lives?  That's what they came up with to do on that day?  

Meanwhile yesterday, I worked,  got a chess book at the library, took the dogs, ate, and watched a couple shows. 

I guess in the past if I fucked up, I started a revolution with myself. The blame starts here. With ME. Not  the Government. Spending hours and hours fucking around watching questionable news outlets, or reading questionable shit doesn't help you. 

Before you start a Revolution against the government maybe start one with yourself.  It is you in this life. No one else. If you followed a piper well, that still won't end well for you. 

Everyone whoever fought a battle knew for a fact Providence was on their side. Before I graduated College I wrote I better throw everything out.  Even society and upbringing is a bit of a piper. Why should I follow them?  

What I found about myself was I wanted to be a good person. I wished I had saintly qualities I guess. As I looked into the mirror of my actions I realized those qualities are far away from me. Ultimately I learned they were completely out of reach. Impossible to possess. I did take that path though. The path where those things are available with help 

Anyway, it is easy to follow a pied piper. Most will feel they are in the right. Few will follow the path of the mirror. I guess cuz the World doesn't want you to look in the mirror. The mirror shows the truth. None of us are the fairest in the land, and that can raise one question for you. 

Why aren't you the fairest in the land?  If your answer is you are too the fairest in the land, well then by all means start a revolution. You've already nailed perfection. 

Anyway, I spose.   

Laterzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: