Tuesday, January 12, 2021

A Change Of Plans

I got home from work, and was looking up movie times, and find they are only open on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday now. 

Change of plans. This day and age, a change in plans just turns into no plans. No biggie. We still did arby's for dinner. I finished the mess we leave behind short series I started watching the other day, and did dishes,  workout,  take dogs etc...  Read a bit before bed. 

Today, I have to run some errands. My robot needs to be taken in. Probably need a new garbage bin. It is under warranty so I am not paying for it. The library is open so I want to see what kind of chess books they have, and probably get my haircut. I'll still have to take the dogs, and do dinner. It will be a busy day, but should be fine. 

Not much really going on besides that. Just another day. Geez, I really got nothing on my mind. I picked up another book to listen to yesterday, and it is good. 

One thing I learned this past year is there are a lot of English female authors who do pretty good, and also English actresses.  Seemingly a bigger percentage per capita than other places. That's not a scientific fact, but just something I gather through my observations. My book was another popular,  and available audio book. English authors use English readers, so the accent. The accent can be a bit rough sounding. 

Other than that not much. Another day today. More work,  and another meal. I have tennis elbow pretty bad. I am pretty sure it is from scooping flour, and sugar repeatedly. It happened to my right arm a while ago, so I started scooping with my left arm. Now that hurts. It really is the tendon or muscle that runs down your forearm. As with all pain you are surprised how debilitating it is. I wore my brace all night last night. 

I think it is getting better, but I do notice the tendons/muscles on each forearm react to massage,  meaning I can feel tenderness. That is why I workout though. To use muscles I might not normally. Use em or lose em as they say. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Gotta make my lunch.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: