Wednesday, January 6, 2021

The Down Time

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. We easily skated out early yesterday. It will be like that for a couple months. I think anyway. I guess it may be different when the restaurant opens up. Schools back in session so. 

Yesterday was okay. I read, actually finished the book. "We Were Liars"  It was good. One of those books I never would have bought, except that one day. What I did is open up a whole lot more books for me to pick. Even in audible books. That is kinda exciting. 

I played chess too, totally forgot to work out. I can do it today, and Saturday. My day off. I took the dogs too. Watched another episode of major crimes. Picked up fajita meat at the Mexican store,  and their rice  they make. Easy dinner, and easy day.  I slept okay too. I dream a lot. Sheesh. I don't dream as much when I have drinks before bed. 

That's basically the day. I am riding my bike today. The last two days I drove. Monday I had two double cheeseburgers from Burger King, and yesterday I had a Wendy's single classic.  :)   don't ask me why. No clue.  I don't know the last time I had fast food. It's pretty good though.   :)

Besides that not much. I've been listening to the new prequel book of the hunger games. It started out good,  but glad I am almost done with it. Time to find another book. I do have Queens gambit on hold. I almost bought it a while ago. Now I'll listen for free through the library. I have audible,  and I use it. Especially when a book I want isn't available through the library, but there is a ton available through the library. Especially since I opened up to the kind of books I want to listen to. It doesn't have to be murder mysteries all the time. 

So life goes on. Its pretty easy. For me anyway. I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: