Sunday, January 24, 2021

It Was A Day.

Pretty uneventful,  but still a day. I bought too many groceries,  but I guess I won't have to buy much next week. All laundry, and dishes are done, I made a pot roast for dinner. I took Hope, and got my workout in. 

I weighed myself after eating again. :)  My weight stayed the same, so I probably lost some weight.  Just as my day ended around 3:30 or so I was like now what?  I listened to music,  played some chess. We watched a show. I ate dinner,  had pie,  and fell asleep. 

Pretty boring. I can't just sit, and watch TV all day. Mentally it would make me not feel so good. Lisa's brother who lives with us only plays video games, or watches shows.  My God, I'd hate myself. Maybe he does. He's obese,  he eats like shit. Never eats fruit or veggies. If one leg is in the grave,  and you don't change shit,  I guess you hate yourself.  

People are a trip. 

I got my 72 miles last week. That's good. This week should be close. The week after forget it. We will probably be off. I guess a lot of chess playing. 

Anyway,  I spose I got nothing. Today should be fine. I have work, and books to listen to. I am still not a big fan of days off. 

Laterzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: