Sunday, January 3, 2021

Just Like Old Times

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was like old times. Work,  and then a movie. I saw "Young Promising Women".  It  was really good. Carey Mulligan was the lead actress. I never heard of her before,  but she was really good. It was a disturbing topic I'd say. Girl gets drunk, guy takes advantage. Not just some random fucked up guy, but pretty much guys in general. That is the disturbing part. Yeah guys in general would do that. I'm not saying at 54 we would do that,  but put me back in the game at 24 years old or whatever,  and who the fuck knows. 

I recommend it. Good for guys and girls to see I think. 

I watched another one of her movies. Based on a true story. Another promising young girl working her way to Oxford gets sidetracked by being wowed by a 30 something year old. She was 16. This took place in the early 60s. That seems crazy to me too, but it was 1962. Now you wonder do girls of 16 want to be treated as adults?  Is that shit still possible today?  I don't know, but I bet a case could be made. 

Kids who once were 4 and 5 years old are going to be sexually active at some point. It won't be pretty. That learning curve. 

Anyway, I guess yesterday was pretty good. Work was fine. Our list is longer than we can get done. I may have stayed later, but I had a window to see the movie, so that's what I did. I still worked 8-1/2 hours. The movies made me think of stuff, so that's good. 

Outside that not much. I don't have a lot of housework to do today. We do have a project to work on. It shouldn't take long. That's about it. I have time to read, and play chess before I get going. Holidays are over,  and life is back to semi normal. Restaurants will be opening soon again too. I'll probably go out once in a while. Not a lot. It is expensive to eat out. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: