Monday, January 11, 2021

A New Day, A New Thing

As a matinee only person,  I am trying something new today. See a 4-5:00 movie. We are going to see the Wonder Woman movie. I didn't hear great things about it, but it  should be a good night out. Probably pick up a shitty dinner after. Fast food probably. Not shitty tasting, but shitty for you. I  think that will be fun. 

Yesterday was okay. I had work,  and I listened to my book, which was pretty good. It was a mystery, although i wasn't exactly searching for a mystery. it was popular, and available,  so that's what I was searching for. 

The character development was good. The guy who got murdered we didn't know was a bad guy til the end, and he was bad. Just in being a piece of shit guy who fucked over people in his life. He had looks, charm, a tv personality on a popular show. He was getting married on a secluded island. his soon to be wife ran her own online magazine. 

As the wedding weekend went on it turns out a lot of people found out the groom was the one who fucked over their loved one, and ruined their life. Anyway, it was good. All in day's work as they say. 

I watched the Bears, and it came out as expected. I don't know where the Bears go from here. We can worry about that later. I saw a thing online where Michigan was ranked toward the bottom of thae Big 10 in football,  so my season of football may be short next year. 

Let's see, what else?  Not much. I weighed myself Saturday, and I lost a half pound. That was surprising. cuz I figured I gained weight. Also I weighed myself after breakfast, which I never do. 

I am starting this week off right with dinner and a movie, although it will probably be movie and dinner. I'll have time to work out, and take the dogs before. I will probably get out of work early too. Not a lot to do. 

So yeah things are going fine. Just plugging along. Work eat sleep with a little entertainment to boot. Fun fun. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: