Friday, January 1, 2021

324

That's how many times I updated (about nothing) last year. I always strive for 300, so 324 is good. 

Yesterday was okay. I saw a movie.  :)  first one in a while.  Theaters were shut down again in Michigan. It was "Fatale" with Hillary Swank. It was okay. I had time after work,  and before the movie so I went to the bookstore. They had a buy 1 get one half off sale. I got two books I never ever would have picked up before. It was kinda a neat thing to try. 

One is called "Some Of Us Are Liars"  the perfect family of old money who spends every summer on their own island off Massachusetts.  The perfect family,  except they aren't.  It seems like a story you'd see on Instagram.  All the pictures seem like perfectly happy people living the best life ever, except. Everyone who tells a story with pictures is a liar.  It starts out okay. Pretty happy I did that. 

Outside that by midnight I probably had 4 hours of sleep in me already.   :)   

The holidays are pretty much over. Back to normal I guess. Although we will figure what that is as we go along. Restaurants in Michigan are still closed. So we aren't quite there yet. I don't even know what it will be like when they open up again. People weren't exactly flocking to the theater yesterday. Although there were a million cars like always at Planet Fitness. 

I don't really have any goals this year, and nothing I am really trying to improve. Not that I am perfect or anything, but I have nothing to sink my teeth in. 

That's fine with me though. I feel pretty good about stuff. I am not looking over my shoulder for a better life, and maybe that is what we really all are searching for. The feeling that this here is good enough. 

I still want to stay busy, and active. I'll still work out 3 times per week, and do what I normally do. That's all part of me, and my life. Before long I'll have gardening,  and mulching, and watering to do. Dogs need walks etc...   My life is plenty busy. That's all part of it too. 

A new year, and I guess same old stuff for me. Once I got past the original shut down in March or whatever, last year was fine for me. No clue what is in store for this year. 

It's all good for me though. My life is pretty easy. I don't have to outsmart the World. The world doesn't even come into the equation I don't think. For me. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: