Thursday, December 31, 2020

It Is The Final Day Of The Year

Not that it is important. I don't remember this time last year so. I can go back and read, but I won't. I don't really care. Nothing big on my horizon I can think of. More of  the same I guess. I am going to drive again today. Yesterday's snow turned into slush,  and I think it was below freezing last night. I used my snowblower for the 2nd time. 

I made porkchops for dinner, cuz I was craving them. What an odd thing to crave huh?  I took the dogs too, cuz they don't care about slushy wet crap. Not much to report besides that. 

These days you kinda look back, and I was having troubles. What was this year?  We did get a dumpster,  and threw out a bunch of shit. That was awesome. I even used both of our free dump passes to get rid of other shit. We can park the car in the garage for the first time in forever. I had a garden, had a grass service, which is prepaid already for next year. My front yard is nice, and just two years ago I wanted to kill everything and start over.  We made a 2nd gate to our back yard. Now we have one on each side. We finished our fence too. We did the back part a couple years ago. 

In getting shit done it was a good year.  There was and is the pandemic blip. Restaurants took a major blow. Bars too. At least in Michigan. 

I can't see what this new year will be like. I see there is squabbling still over $600 or $2000. I wouldn't mind $2000.  Who wouldn't?  As to the smartness of direct payments I don't really know. At some point spending would have to be closer in line to income. it's fine to go over if you are the entity that prints it, but what do we really spend money on?  

If people find out we are personally $50,000 in debt or whatever as compared to the national debt wouldn't you want to take a closer look at what this spending is on?  Actually as of last year we owe $67,000 per person/ national debt. 

I have personally no debt. If I didn't get the inheritance I would have a house loan for ~ $80-90,000 currently for a house worth ~$200,000. 

Anyway, I am just thinking out loud again. I better get going.  Gotta make my lunch.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.      :)


No comments: