Friday, December 11, 2020

Ho Hum

So, another day was had. Another day of over 13 miles. it isn't uncommon for me to be over 13 miles,  but 3 days in a row is not common. I  don't think. I did get my workout in. For whatever reason while I was off I only worked out 2 times per week. (Probably forget to work out)  Now I just have to work out on my day off. Plus I got an early start on laundry. So my day off should be easy. 

Yesterday was okay. My legs weren't fatigued as they were the day before, which makes no sense. I've been sleeping good. When I am out, I am out. 

I bought a roasting rack a couple weeks ago. I cook a whole chicken with it, and roast vegetables underneath. Its pretty good. Really good actually,  and it is fun to make. Pretty easy too really. That's what I did last night. The dogs got their walk too. 

I am off tomorrow, and I find myself being more excited about Saturday being off instead of Sunday. I like the day break from my regular job and my 2nd job. Friday was always kinda like,  well I work tomorrow too. Now I am off. I like it. The  only  reason I originally switched was I was frying donuts on Sunday night. I think I'll continue to work Sundays, and not switch back to Saturday. 

What else?  Did I tell you I am off of work tomorrow?  

Not really a lot on my mind. Our lives are back to normal. A break for a Spring cleanup,  and a break for Fall cleanup. It's been like the best year in that regard. I am lucky on many fronts. Covid hasn't really changed my life too much at all. I don't work out at the old peoples place, which is fine. I do miss picturing in my mind if that 70 year old lady was hot back in the day.   :)  Not really. 

It just didn't change me much, and my life hasn't changed. I already was becoming a boring old man. It helps I am not lonely, and not sad. Not under a lot of pressure. Financially I am good, but you now how that goes. We are always wanting more for whatever reason. For me it is more to save. I just want a big nest egg. I don't really have anything to spend money on once the pool is paid for. 

50 + is a good age. Bucket list nonsense is already done. At least for me. Some point I will die. I will die knowing my life was good. I dont feel I missed out on anything. The turn made my life pretty good, when the natural tendency is to make lives harder. Weren't we supposed to do this when we grow up?  

You'd be surprised how much "supposed to" garbage is instilled in us from early on. It's what society does. It's why you will see into the wild desires. To try and see the World without the noise. Same with Walden Pond. 

Anyhoo, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: