Sunday, December 6, 2020

Vacation Is Over

In a complete surprise to myself, I am actually sad my vacation is over. I actually enjoyed my time off. I got a lot of stupid shit done. This upcoming week may not have been good though. Not a lot more to do. We can actually park the car in the garage too. 

Yesterday we got a real good start on our trim project. Plus I did a stupid to do list I made the night before. Winterize lawnmower, weed whack a stupid area that was driving me nuts, do a small 4"x8" trim piece by our door, and put vinyl stop on our garage door.  That's just stupid shit I never would have done if I didn't make the to do list. I don't think I started relaxing til like 4:00 PM. 

The good thing about going to work tomorrow is I will be done by 2:00 PM. Still time to do stuff, plus I'll be making money, which is always nice. I still have no idea what's going to happen to restaurants in Michigan.  I didn't hear anything yet. Maybe she announces something today. Regardless, where I work we will be open. We are a bakery, and our breakfast and lunch menu is easily a takeout. Most of the business is done that way anyway. So we will be open. Busy too, cuz all of a sudden it is Christmas time. Although this year will be different. How different who knows?  

Our Christmas party for my 2nd job has already been canceled,  so that's one thing. Office parties. 

Today is a work day though. I can listen to my Bobby Fischer book, and I can switch to the Bears game as there is a race to the bottom of our division. We will see. I may or may not switch to that game. 

Oh I gained 5 pounds last week, but lost fat as a percentage. How that works is beyond me. Still for a long time I have been over 160 pounds,  and less than 170. My changes are always somewhere in that range. I'll be back at a higher mileage next week however, so we will see how that goes. I eat more when I work too. Just more consistent. Like yesterday I realized I had breakfast, and next thing you know it is 5:00PM. I never forget to eat when I am working. You can't though. By 10:00 AM I have more  steps in than my whole day of not working. You kinda have to eat. 

Anyway, I guess I am back at it. Hope I am not tired when I wake up tomorrow. Hope I can go to bed early tonight.   :)

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.      :)




No comments: