Sunday, December 27, 2020

Another Day Bites The Dust

We are at the end of 2020. The year of the Pandemic. My life has changed some. I no longer go in at 5:00 AM at my 2nd job in order to see a movie after. Not going in so early means I've blogged every day approaching 7 months straight. You may ask how do you have so much to write about?  The answer is I don't. My blog is about nothing, and I actually have nothing to write. I don't even know if there is therapeutic value in it for me. Still I continue to blog about nothing every day. 

I guess blogging takes the place of social media for me. It feels I do social media less this year. Maybe social media is an outlet. A place for people to be heard, or feel like they can be heard. 

I don't know what I think this blog does.  It is insignificant really just like me. I am cool with my insignificance. I live a life of anonymity I think. A pretty simple life I guess. I have no unrealized dreams. The bucket for my bucket list is empty. I don't feel like I have any goals really. Read more maybe. 

Lisa and I got raises from our jobs, so that's like $80 more/week. I don't need to make more money really,  but you never really do have all your heart desires. 

Then again if I won a million dollars,  I probably wouldn't change my life. I'd still work two jobs, cuz what else you gonna do?  The hours need to be filled. I think my 2nd job pretty much pays for my utilities for the year. 

I don't really have any hobbies, and I don't want any expensive toys. My day goals are work,  take the dogs, and eat dinner. I do have a goal of eating a salad with fresh veggies most days. 

I always have one cucumber, 1 or two tomatoes depending on size. A half red onion. Shredded carrots a lot,  celery a lot,  shredded radishes a lot,  and jalapenos always.  I've had beets, and red cabbage before. Never put lettuce in any more though. 

Dressing is:

1 cup red wine vinegar. (Substitute with white if need be)

Less than half a cup of olive oil

Tsp oregano I grew myself

Tsp basil

Light tsp of thyme

2 tsp garlic powder

1 tsp red pepper flakes 

1 tsp dill weed. 

That's it. More addicting than crack. I couldn't stand a day of work without it. Veggies are a miracle food too. My blood work was beyond better than I could have imagined this year. 

That's basically about it. Another day today. I should make my shopping list. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.      :)

 

No comments: