Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Hunt A Killer

Yesterday we got out early,  which was kind of nice. I took the dogs, and continued to listen to the true crime podcast. I worked out Sunday,  so I didn't have to work out. 

I was wondering what to do after. I thought maybe I'd read my book, or watch a show. Then I remembered I did that Hunt a Killer thing. I worked on two episodes of my case. A cold case from the 30s. It is surprising how time flies doing this stuff, and how the time passes. Also it is surprising how much information starts swimming in your mind.  I passed my two episodes. you have to answer a question correctly. I have the murder weapon, and verified an alibi for one person of interest. The case was so cold. cuz the police closed it saying the person just left of her own volition. Then 70 some years later they found the body. 

Anyway, I felt it was a good and different use of my time. Each case has 6 envelopes I believe,  and I have 3 for this case so far, so I can do another today. We had leftover lasagna for dinner. I crashed early cuz I was tired. 

I am hoping we get the $2000 stimulus payments. It would mean I wouldn't have to dig do much into savings to pay for the pool.  :)   as to the intelligence of the government spending so much money in direct payments I don't know. After listening to true crime podcasts I can't help but think it would be wasted on booze,  and drugs. Then again if you give $30 million dollars to help with Pakistan women's rights where does that money go?  Is there actually any oversight?  

I believe this World is much worse than everyone thinks. A lot of hidden demons we don't even know about. The bad stuff hides in the dark too, cuz light it has no use for. Light screams judgement,  and it takes a bit of courage to stand up to our own judgement. I was scared of judgement. My blog before this one Steve's Journey was riddled with me being afraid of judgement. 

I deleted the blog cuz I was being judged. I was delivered up to the judges for the 2nd time. I overcame for the 2nd time. Accepted my lot even if it was the worst I could imagine. Now I have no fear. It is the theme of this whole blog. Gotta be going past 10 years perhaps. I am accepted,  and fear is long gone. In its place is confidence, and assuredness. I still have to hit the alligator on the head 3 times,  not 2, so the story isn't over. Still one more thing to do. The story has gone on for a few decades, but many of those years were pretty quiet. 

Remember in  the nursing home back in the early 90s that lady told me I needed to have the patience of Job. Right before my 6 days of suffering. I get to live like Job however as he did in his final days. Confident, assured,  and content. That's how it's been, I just still have to do #3 at some point. Timing is not up to me, or I would have done it in the early 90s.  Not 30 + years later,  but its all good. In the early 90s I didn't think life could be like this without doing #3 first.  So its pretty easy. 

Anhoo, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.     :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: