Saturday, December 19, 2020

Sleep Sleep

I got a great night of sleep last night.  Actually my watch says I slept good all week. 4 bakery work days til Christmas. Christmas is never smooth running at a bakery, but this year is okay. The things we normally fall behind on we haven't. 

I did this wellness report with my fitbit. My average weight has been the same for the last year. 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, year all ~166 pounds. Average steps per day ~21,000. Sleep was closer to 6 hours per night, and now approaching 7 hours.  Basically no big changes. 

I have a relaxing day planned. Just my normal day off stuff. Its winter though, so no outside stuff. Next week I will have two days off. Then it is New years,  and we will see. 

Not a lot on my mind today. Just planning my day I guess. Once I get started the chores get finished pretty quickly. 

Really that's about it. Some days you just throw up a stinker,  cuz you got nothing. Actually most days I feel I throw up a stinker. I got nothing important to say most/every days I feel. All the updates aren't horrible though. 

You know how you have those 30 day challenges and whatnot?  Why are those so hard, and for me blogging 30 days in a row isn't?  Crazy right?  I wish I felt blogging served some sort of purpose to improve my well being. I don't feel it does, but maybe it does, and I don't feel it. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: