Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Crazy Times

So they are shutting down sit down restaurants for two more  weeks, cuz of Thanksgiving,  then it will be cuz of Christmas,  so really we will conceivably be shut down for a good chunk of January too. That in and of itself is pretty brutal for those in the industry I would think. 

We are open. A bakery during Christmas time. We will see how busy it will be today. My guess is we will be pretty busy.   We will see. I'll probably eat a pig today. It's been a while. 

It felt pretty good to work a full day yesterday. It didn't take anything to get back in the swing. It was a pretty full day for me all around. I took the dogs, had to take my dad to an eye exam,  he picked up a few things shopping,  had dinner, watched some tv, and slept. It wasn't an exciting day, but it is the type I like. I have to do a bunch of stuff after work, so today will be a good day too. 

Not really much going on besides that. My life is getting back to pretty normal. Busy with work and life. Dinners to be made, dishes to wash, laundry to do, shows to watch, dogs to walk or run. 

That is living my dream I guess. Not worried about where my next paycheck is coming from. Not living beyond my means. Living safely I feel in uncertain times. 

I wake up early, and my day will have been pretty busy while others are sucking down their first cup of coffee. If you have a day where much needs to get done,  staying up late works against you. 

Anyway, I spose.  I better get my lunch ready.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.     :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: