Friday, December 18, 2020

We Can't See

I didn't really have a title,  so I just thought of our vision for the upcoming year. We can't see. Our vision this same time last year was the same. We didn't come close with our predictions of how this year would go. I hope people still don't ask the "where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years" questions. Probably the stupidest thing to ask. 

You give us creatures thumbs, and we think we know it all.  One  thing I don't know is chess. I got my ass kicked yesterday. Pretty disappointing. Yesterday I broke 15 miles, which was surprising. I guess for me it is newsworthy,  cuz I don't plan it. I am not out walking like that one guy who I think tried to get 60,000 steps a day.  :)  my steps are just how the day unfolds. Kinda like this dumb blog. I didn't plan on blogging every day for how ever many days in a row it's been. It just happened. 

That's dumb too, cuz one day the streak will come to an end, and I'll be disappointed I bet. Kinda like that guy if he is lazy one day, and only gets 58,000 steps in.  :)

Today is Friday, and the weekend. Lisa is off work,  so we can work on the ceiling tomorrow. Outside that not much planned. Christmas will be over next week. Christmas at a bakery is busy. We aren't even that busy, and we are busy. If things get back to normal next year how will we ever do it?  Two weeks from now I'll probably be working like 36 hours each week at the bakery wondering why I only am getting 22,000 steps,  and 10 miles in each day. 

Then again who even knows what normal is next year. If the Corona virus vaccine works maybe we do get back to normal. Things still have changed though. You can't make such drastic changes to life without there being side effects. Then the conspiracy theories will start popping up. 

How long do we wear masks?  I probably will continue to wear them in the winter, cuz miraculously your lips don't get chapped if you wear one. I noticed that. Also we will see how the flu is this year. Maybe masks prevent the flu. I am going to get a flu shot every year. I am that person who rarely gets sick, but I am 54, plus it is just smart to get the flu shot. Teach your body how to fight the bug. 

Anyway next year is next year. No predictions from me. I was hoping for a stimulus to help pay for my pool.   :)

I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: