Sunday, December 13, 2020

Rainy Days Are The Worst

I did get most of my stuff done yesterday. Last batch of clothes isn't folded. I just got a few things shopping. Just things I for sure needed.  I wasn't inspired about cooking anything. Although I did boil down my chicken carcass to make broth for soup. 

The rain sucked. but the day was fine I guess. We did finish up our trim project which was forever in the "planning to do" stage. I think it came out pretty good. We had a real funky electric thing in our breezeway. Lisa had a retired guy from work give her a hand. We left the wires too tight so they are exposed. We made a faux beam to fix the problem. We still would have had to do something even if we didn't fuck up the wires. it's our breezeway we closed up,  and there was a weird transition between two areas anyway. That is where the wires are. Anyway it's a good  thing to get done. 

I played a lot of chess, went through some classic games. Spent $99 for a year of free lessons, and free analysis of the games I play. I watched a bit of football. Totally forgot to work out.  I lost 1 pound last week. That's about it. 

Christmas is almost here. Work will be busy. It is definitely different though. How can it not be?  January and February are kinda socially distance months anyway. Going out to eat sucks when its cold. Doing anything does really if  you have to drive somewhere. 

Then we have a new year. I wonder what that will be like. The crazy President will be gone, and he will probably slowly be forgotten. Slowly more and more people will realize how bad he is. Not a person who should be doing a  public service type job. The guy who tried to bring crazy whacked out conspiracies into the normal talking points of every day life. 

Next  year who knows. I have no plans. This year has been pretty good really for our home. We got a lot done. I have January and February which has very little on the to do list. Work,  stay healthy. More of the same really. Work may slow down a bit, but maybe not too. A lot of unknowns I guess. Everything is different. 

I'll take the days as they come. Today is a work day. It sucks I forgot to work out yesterday. I have no clue about dinner. I have stuff for shepherds pie though. That's easy. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: