Monday, December 21, 2020

The Sleep Mentality

That morning you wake up, and you don't feel you slept good. You kinda worry you might be dragging today. Every day is a big day. Work, dogs, dinner, workout etc...  I can't afford to be  tired. I am sure I'll be fine,  but the worry is still in your mind. 

Yesterday was okay. I worked, listened to my book, watched the rest of  the Bears game. I watched part of the KC game, but went downstairs to watch something else. Lisa wanted to see something on Netflix,  and I was going to watch another show. Maybe that's why I didn't sleep good. I fell asleep for like 4 hours.  :)

I have to get Lisa her present still. I wish I went Saturday. Oh well. I see the guvmint is only giving us half the money they gave us last time. Don't they know I have a pool to pay for?  

I know I know what an ass I am. The Michigan factories are hiring around here. People who want a job can get one. The place I work at have been working overtime. Every weekend,  except holiday weekends. 

It appears it is hard to catch up when you shut down. The logistical nightmare of a shut down must be hard too. Can you get supplies when you need it. Can you fill orders in a timely fashion. 

Hiring and training employees. Would people rather collect unemployment or work?  What percentage falls to each side? I bet the number of the unemployment collectors would be a surprising number. Just from my personal observations. 

I don't understand the common person so much. HS to factory, and then what?  I wonder what the younger generation even wants of life. The value of an undergrad degree is overpriced. Graduate school isn't cheaper. 

House and kids?  Okay, but the divorce will be expensive. What percentage of people play video games for most of their down time?  On Saturday I was walking by a house while taking Hope, and I saw in a window a big screen tv with a video game being played. I wondered how long that would be getting played. 

I do not understand people. It just seems life is hard, and maybe that is why people are mad. Factory,  family you may or may not even like, and video games?  What were we supposed to do with this life?  

There are no manuals are there?  How to live with a content heart. The search is probably being done in bottles,  drugs, and video games, and plenty of time collecting unemployment perhaps. 

I don't really know. I have no words to benefit those not happy with life. For me I'd say labor is a good thing. Taking a dog for a daily walk isn't horrible. Being outside watching the neighborhood is  what walking the dog does. I've been watching a construction project on my walks. Day after day see how it progresses. That's the stuff you see on a daily walk. Among other things, like the crazy amount of wild turkeys we have in our area. I see them everywhere, and the packs are getting bigger. 

I am fine with work, eat, sleep. I don't need anything more. Maybe we battle a yearning heart, so we can't feel content. Life is fine, but the wind keeps blowing, and I just gotta chase that next best thing. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: