Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Ahhh, The Life Of The Unemployed

Not really,  but I am playing one for two weeks. I am actually enjoying it too. It helps I am not really concerned financially. Yesterday was pretty good. It was almost like a regular day off. I did laundry,  folded,  and put away, cleaned the kitchen, went shopping for the chili I made yesterday, and jambalaya today. I ran the dogs, which was awesome. I haven't run in a while so my legs were actually run fatigued. I worked out too. I ate a lot, but mostly fruits, and vegetables. I scarfed the chili. Then we watched tv. 

I slept good again last night. Having time off is nice... finally. Go to bed late, wake up late. I kinda get why people can like it. I think when I work,  I'll still be able to get a lot done during the day. Being off there is no need to be efficient with your time, I dont feel. As long as you do your dinner prep in a timely fashion, so everything can start on time. The 8 hours of work each day isn't a lot of time. My day is still full of hours after. Before too to some extent. Also money coming in at regular intervals in anticipated amounts is what its all about anyway right?  

Besides that not much. I was thinking of cleaning the garage today,  and getting a dump pass. I have to throw out the old ceiling, and I figured I'd find some other stuff in the garage. A nice end of year job. It's supposed to be around 45° too, which should be a pretty good day.  I was going to buy a new sheet set too for the shits and grins. 

The day will fill up. There will be a run, and a new meal for me to make. Watch some more of our show. We've been watching "Virgin River" I don't really recommend it, but we are kinda into the characters. A small town filled with people who were previously in the big world. With a bunch of small town gossipers and stuff. In no way realistic,  but it's okay. We watched the first two episodes of "The Undoing" too on HBO. We got some stuff to watch. Plus we signed up for Hunt A killer. just for fun, so we gotta do that too. 

Busy busy busy.   I like it.   :)

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: