Monday, December 7, 2020

I Hit 300

So, this is my 300th entry of the year. 300 entries about nothing. I am back to work at my regular job today. If I wasn't working I probably would have slept another 3 hours. It is better to be up I think. I don't think today will be too crazy of a day, but I am not really sure. It may be crazy through Christmas. 

I did my unemployment so I should get that either tomorrow or the next day. No federal supplement. No windfall. I didn't hear any update on restaurants at all. Not really sure what is happening there. The sit down restaurant at the other location is staying closed. Just the bakery is open. Our restaurant will be open,  cuz it is more of a fast food type place. Not necessary to sit and eat there. 

This pandemic is tough on bars and restaurants. Congregating is the enemy, and that is bars and restaurants. I don't know who is getting the virus. Businesses have been open,  and grocery stores. Masks have been mandated, and I don't see problems with the places that have been open. Who is getting the virus?  I imagine the congregators. If people could be content with work,  eat, sleep,  then all would be fine I guess. Not a good time to be young and sociable. 

I am glad to be working though. I will have money coming in which is nice. I feel a little pep in my step kinda. I got so much done on my time off, I want to continue with the productivity. I've been playing chess. I am okay,  but I always seem to have a blind spot during a game. You know get caught on a long diagonal I didn't see. Something like that. It's so annoying. Sometimes I catch myself making a big blunder,  and my opponent will miss it. 

I wanna get a book on strategy. :)  Endgame, midgame, beginning, you name it. I am almost done with my book. Turns out Bobby Fischer was a shithead. You know the type of person you just don't like. A little whiny shithead. Still being good at chess is a thing one can marvel at. I don't think I could ever get really good,  but I enjoy it. I am learning though just by playing. Such a neat game it is. 

Anyway, back to normal for me. A nice chilly bike ride to work. Can't wait to maybe eat a donut, and a pig in the blanket tomorrow. Grab a loaf of bread too.  

Fun fun. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: