Thursday, December 17, 2020

So This Is Christmas...

So we are basically a week out from Christmas. In Holland we have had no snow, and that is pretty great. No snow before January is a good year. 

It's been a screwy year with all the time off, I can't help but think I'll have time on my hands. There is a natural slow down once the New Year starts. These days of basically hitting 13+ miles every day will not last,  unless I add. I already take the dogs on a longer route than last year. So i can add more. Maybe run too, less miles on the legs = fresher legs. 

I am not sure, I know that's what I thought about yesterday for a bit. Yesterday was busy. I had work,  and a to do list at home. Dogs, garbage, dishes,  cook my soup,  make dinner etc...I got my workout in too. I've been more mentally into my workouts. Yesterday I did one of those forget my number of sets on my circuit. I usually do 4. And yesterday I may have done 5. I lost track after 2 or 3. I was pretty sure my 4th set was my 4th, but I did an extra just in case. 

Then there was dinner, and me going to bed. We watched the latest episode of his dark materials. I think I was reading those books this time last year. I was surprised how good they were, and HBO made a series. I think it plays on BBC too. 

That's about it. Nothing major going on with me. Work,  eat, sleep. Just living the covid lifestyle like I have before covid was a thing.  :)

I wonder if  others will like it as much as I have for a while. I like the covid lifestyle, although it changes how everyone thinks, and the covid lifestyle isn't friendly to all sectors of the economy. I've been a stay at home person for a while. I am comfortable at home. 

Who knows what this upcoming year will be like. I guess we will wait and  see. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.      :)


No comments: