Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Two More Work Days Of Christmas

Yesterday was definitely a full day at work. I probably could have taken a nap when I got home. I took the dogs though. The house with the little addition is coming along nicely. I couldn't tell what they were building at all. They put a structure made with cement block up.  It's got windows,  and a door. I  think there is maybe a french door or slider from the house to this structure. It is in the back yard, so you would think screened in room or something,  which is why the cement block structure had me thrown. 

On top of the structure is a deck, and a door from the upper level opening to it. How they drain for rain I am not sure. It is a structure with a deck built right on top. A structure that would need protection from rain etc...   Decks don't typically do that. It isn't a cheap house, and the builders,  and subs were all professional people from reputable companies. So it's a good thing,  I just don't know how it is being done. Also it's a nice house. at least $500,000, and probably more, so there is money being thrown at it. There is a little cul de sac on my route that has nice houses, and it seems everyone has been doing work. There are contractor trucks at every house.   :)  probably people refinancing. Houses are worth a lot currently, and interest rates are low. 

Anyway, that's my neighborhood dog walking thing. I  got my workout in. I didn't feel like it, but my workout is sustainable,  even if tired. Tired is a hard thing to overcome though. Especially when working out. 

I watched a couple more episodes of the Anna Kendrick show. It's good. Then I went to bed. I was going to read. I had the book on my chest for a while. and decided I should just sleep. So i did. 

That is about it i guess. Another day in the life. I am too busy to really think of stuff. Too tired to play chess. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: