Thursday, December 10, 2020

WOAH Two Days In A Row

Yesterday was another 30,000 +, and over 13.5 miles. I was beat. How I got so much done the day before was surprising. I did not have that energy after work yesterday. 

I did get my chess book. It was of games, and it uses the old nomenclature,  so it is hard to understand. I found the whole book online though, with the current nomenclature. much easier for me to go through the games that way. I was tired though. Mentally too, so it was hard to see the plan in action. Of course when studying games from masters I guess that is not uncommon. People who have spent their life playing every day, and me spending 2 weeks in my regained interest. Chess takes vision,  and currently I have little. I wonder if age hurts us in that too. Maybe we get fatigued mentally quicker. Open tournaments have to be a drain physically really,  and mentally. 

For those good anyway. I'd lose all matches in pretty quick fashion.  :)  

Today, I  have to drive, cuz I am going to pick up some groceries. It will be another busy day. It will be through Christmas. Then after Christmas everything slows down a bit. Typically anyway. This year who knows. No sit down restaurants are currently open,  so it is hard to predict. No stimulus yet, so things will undoubtedly get worse before they get better. 

There are no guarantees that things get better either. There are no laws of nature that suggest Economies always recover and rise to greater heights. Note to self:  check availability of coins from the Holy Roman Empire, and currency from the Weimar republic. 

I will just take my day to day. Work while I have jobs,  stay busy, and live my life. I am not going to worry about things I have no control over. 

Today will be another day. It will be busy. Work,  shop, dogs,  make dinner,  work out. Maybe another 13 miles,  hopefully I am not as fatigued as yesterday. 

It will be a day. I like most days.  I guess it should be good.  

Anyhooo. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: