Saturday, December 26, 2020

Get My Work Day Over

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. My turkey came out good. I used the roasting rack I bought a bit ago. It worked good. I bought an 18 pound turkey. Oops. I thought I bought a 12-13 pounder. A lot of leftovers. It's a lot of stuff to get ready at the same time. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes,  green bean casserole. I did it though. It was good. We watched the football game, and I went to bed. I wanted to get up early today to get my work day done. I am working today, and taking tomorrow off. Nobody should be there cuz of the holiday. I expect the same next weekend,  and then back to normal. 

I snowblowed for the first time this season. The snowblower started on the first pull. It was kinda a lazy day. I did laundry,  and cooked, but I felt kinda lazy cuz it was a holiday. I won't have much to do tomorrow except go grocery shopping. I am just going to chill today after work. Maybe watch the new Wonder Women 84 movie on HBO MAX.  The new year is upon us, and I have no resolutions or anything. I don't really want to change anything about my life. More of the same I guess. 

Not a lot on my mind. It will be good to get work done today. Then another day off. The work week shouldn't be horrible. I may only be working 3 days. I don't think there is much to do Thursday,  since I think we won't be open til Monday. We will see I guess. It may be a good day to get a couple little things done like cookies,  and bars and stuff. We will see. 

Anyway, I spose.  I got nothing important going on.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: