Thursday, December 24, 2020

Couldn't Let My Streak Go

I am going into work 2 hours early,  so I have  to blog early. So, now I do have a silly streak I worry about. It's not really hard, cuz I used to work at 5:00 AM, and I think I woke up around 2:00 AM, blogged,  ran maybe, and biked 4 miles or so to work. It's just these days I get more sleep each night. 

Yesterday was really busy. We worked late, I had to get gifts for Christmas. I got Lisa a North Face winter jacket. I didn't know how much it would be. It was like $186 or something.   Probably on sale.  Oops.   :)  I did have a $20 off if I spent over $100 coupon. I didn't think I'd be able to use it, but I was. Didn't think I'd spend over $100.  It's a really nice jacket, and I like the color on her. I got my dad a coffee maker too. I had to buy some stuff to make tacos too. 

I actually bought cilantro and limes, and made pico. I usually just cut up tomatoes and onions cuz I never have fresh cilantro or limes. It is soooooo good. I wish I always remembered. 

Cilantro is one of those crazy things. It's cheap to buy fresh cilantro. Nobody can be making money by growing it can they?  Where does it come from in the winter?  I know inside somewhere, but I don't know where such a big supply comes from. Produce is the most improbable thing we have an ample supply of. 

Anyway, like I said, really good pico last night. Besides that not much. We finished the Anna Kendrick series. It was good. You know something about her?  She really is a pretty good actress. Typically I don't notice those things. I see shows,  I am entertained or not, but she really is really good. Like a step above others in that regard. Just something I realized last night while watching the final episodes. Now onto the flight attendant. 

Today is the last christmas work day,  and it isn't a production work day really. We won't be open til Tuesday,  so Monday is a production day for Tuesday. A short week next week too. Then the slow time... maybe.  It typically slows down, but everything is different now. Who knows how the norms have shifted. 

Today is a day. I'll get out of work early even if I work 8 hours. Tomorrow is off too. Should be a good one.   

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: