Friday, December 4, 2020

300

In the next few days I guess I'll hit 300 posts for the year. It's kinda like my non written goal for each year. It seems so simple to me, it's hard to believe I didn't do it every year. Well, we are in December. I've blogged every day for multiple months so I guess it is a kinda a big deal. A big deal in it takes a bit of effort. More than I thought in the past. 

Of course I am not really blogging about anything. Have I even blogged about anything in the past?  If my blog doesn't really accomplish anything, than I guess it is safe to say it does nothing. 

Our lives are like that too I guess. We haven't changed anything.  I guess in my foolishness, early when the energy returned, I pondered  accomplishing something on a grand scale. That is foolish,  cuz we aren't accomplishing anything. We aren't bringing better people in the World. We haven't made ourselves very great people. All is vanity as Solomon once wrote. It is too, cuz there is no point to  the things we do under the sun. 

We will leave this place here, and the World will still be the World. Us leaving here will have the same effect as if a stone turned over. The World will take no notice. 

My heart understands this, and accepts it. Me not mattering does not bug me in the least. I get it. I accept it. I am fine with it. 

Me blogging doesn't really do anything, but it does just as much as anything else. We must spend our time doing something,  and this is one of those things I do. 

I start back to work Monday. It is exciting kinda in a way. Back to my normal. Predictable days, and predictable incomes.   Most projects will be done. I have just a few things to do today. I got a lot done yesterday. Cleaned out the pantry,  did a better shelving system in there. I got the dump pass,  and got rid of our old ceiling. Plus a couple small projects,  which was nice to get done. 

It makes absolutely no difference to anyone what I did yesterday, except to me. It was a good day though. 

I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: