Wednesday, December 16, 2020

I Don't Remember Last Year

So this year we have covid-19, and everything is different, except I don't even remember last year. I couldn't tell you anything about December 16th, unless I went back and read my blog, which I am not going to do. I assume most people are in the same boat. The years just keep piling up,  and we lose most memory of everything.  So much importance is placed on sportsing,  but we can't remember year over year who won what. 

What of importance does stand the test of time?  I don't know. Maybe nothing. The memory of us will leave shortly after we die. I am 54 years old, and less and less is important to me. In my life I have my day  to day. I stay busy with work,  and  activity. 

I don't know how to compare myself with other 54 year olds. I don't really know other people. Do other people even know themselves?  

Other people are not really my concern however. I just do my day to day. I am not out changing the World or making a name for myself. I am comfortable with me as a person. I don't really stress about a lot of stuff. 

Life goes on. I could not have predicted back in 1991 what my life would be like. Way different than I expected. I am fine with things though. Like I said I am 54 years old. I'd say pretty healthy. I am at a pretty good weight. Akways seemingly between 160, and 170. I am active, and busy. Not a lot of financial stress. The end years look pretty good. 

I think what helped me a lot was no poison pill. It left me a long time ago. Somewhere in the early 90s. The idea of how life was supposed to be. We all have a false notion of it growing up. I learned long ago the brutal truth of life. It is brutal too. My heart isn't worried about things, and your vision blinds you of this. I had to take steps to learn the truth, and no one else really wants to for whatever reason. 

The story will still play out. How,  I have no idea. I gave up long ago authorship of what this vessel does. It ain't my story,  I just said I was willing to do it, cuz there seemed no other purpose to life. 

Look too at my life from early 90s to now. No purpose to it. Others either. Just years that passed. Most of everything forgotten.  

Anyway, I spose. I have a busy day in store.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.     :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.     :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: